Terms and Conditions
1. Your use of www.lmncap.co.uk (the "Website") is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by using this website.
2. The Website is operated by LMN Capital Partners Limited ("LMN"), a company registered in England & Wales with company number 7492258 and with registered address at First Floor, Ariel House, 74a Charlotte St, London, W1T 4QJ.
3. LMN may amend these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website shall indicate your acceptance of any such amendments.
4. LMN reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or withdraw the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and/or in its absolute discretion and without requiring to provide any reason or notice, to cancel your access to the registration areas (if any) of the Website immediately.
5. The Website's content may include links to other websites or digital service providers. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of LMN. LMN assumes no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaims liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. LMN makes no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that any materials downloaded from the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other
malicious code. LMN excludes to the fullest extent permissible at law all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from use of the Website.
7. No part of the website is intended to constitute advice and the content of the Website should not be relied upon when making decisions or taking any action of any kind.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law LMN accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user of the Website in connection with your use of it. Users use the Website at their own risk.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to restrict, exclude or limit LMN's liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by LMN's negligence (or the negligence of its officers or employees).
10. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property in all material or content supplied in this Webste belongs to LMN.
11. In the event that any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
12. LMN may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. No waiver by LMN of any right it may have shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
14. The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and you and we herby irrvocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.